Thursday, October 2, 2008

5 THINGS

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago

1. Waiting to turn the big 20!!!
2. Thinking about getting married
3. Chillin in beauty school
4. Waiting for Jason to give me a ring=)
5. NOT MUCH

5 Things on today's to do list

1. Volunteer at Tak's school
2. Get my cell switched
3. Clean the house
4. Stay 29 a little longer
5. Laundry

5 Snacks I enjoy

1. French Fries.. are those snacks?
2. Chips
3. Grapes
4. Fruit roll ups
5. Cheese & Crackers

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire

1. Buy my mom a bigger house
2. Pay off all our debt
3. Put money away for the kids college
4. Have some "work" done=)
5. Go on a long vacation

5 places I have lived

1. Bountiful UT
2. Bountiful UT
3. Layton UT
4. Syracuse UT (for a minuet)
5. Layton UT

5 places I have worked

1. American Eagle
2. Zumiez
3. The Gap
4. ...a little something
5. Nate Wade Subaru

K now five of you get to do this!!!

No comments: