Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kids are so HONEST...

Me: Tak what do you want for your Birthday
T; An Ipod or a DS
Me: How about one now and the other for Christmas?
T: Well, I don't think I am going to be that good!!!

At least I am for warned =)

A few days later...
Jason and I were talking about something and the topic came up about somebody who gets walked on or something along those lines and this was the reply we got...
T: Ya she is just like Grandma she gives in way too easy!! Note to self WARN ALL GRANDMAS!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Lol! He totally cracks me up!

Unknown said...

I love that. He is such a sweet kid and apparently pretty honest! Your birthday pictures are way cute too.

Jennie said...

That is TOO funny! He's so big! I love that he's planning on not being that good! Ha!