Friday, October 3, 2008

The simple things...

Today is a day I have been dreading for awhile, it's been haunting me for years!! But to my surprise it has so far been one of the BEST days EVER!!! First off I have to THANK my sweet husband who knowing full well how this day has been creeping up did many things to make it better. He was up early and decorated the kitchen/great room in a way only he could. I'll post pix later he then let me sleep in while our carpool boys came and went to school. By this time he was off on another mission to get me breakfast at BK which is a treat at our house!! We then went golfing just the 2 of us and had a down right BLAST!!! It was the best golf I have ever played ...(Maybe it's the old coming out of me!!) Now he's off picking ups kids and letting me have a minuet to myself!! It's a good thing I have him around!!!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Happy birthday...you don't look a day over 25 and haven't you heard...30 is the new 20!

Team Och said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Congratulations on joining the 30-years-young club!

jencantan said...

Happy Birthday Brand... Will your husband give my husband some tips.... Welcome to the 30's....

Jill said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad it turned out to be a great day for you. Hooray for 29agains!