Friday, October 3, 2008

30...



For being so against it I have to say that today was seriously AMAZING I am so lucky to have the friends around that I do. To ALL of you.... THANK YOU for making this a birthday I don't want to ever forget. As I said before My morning was amazing and here is how my night went.... I went shopping, to dinner at my Fav chinese resturant and for some reason we had to be home by 8:15, unbeknownst to me my husband AND my son AND Liv AND the neighborhood were all in on a surprise of cake and ice cream for my "BIG" day. There were pictures plastered around the cul da sac of my face with a giant 30 it truly was AMAZING!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I am so glad that I got to share 30 with all of you, you made it A LOT EASIER!!! Here are some pix to give you the idea...

3 comments:

Brianna said...

You are a good sport...I would die if my pic was every where!

Jennie said...

I hope you had a good day! I texted but I never know if I have the right number :) you change it too much Ha! We need to all get together one of these days! I'm getting pretty close to 30 too now and I hope I'm as graceful with it as you! Love ya!

The Crockett's said...

What a great way to celebrate your b-day!