Tuesday, September 30, 2008

THE "HOOD"

I am a little behind but better late than never RIGHT??! I can not say enough how AWSOME our little neighborhood is!! It is the best thing in the world that in this day and age with the world in all it's CRAZINESS that I know when I come home that there is a "hood" full of parents just like me who want nothing more but the best for their children. I love that we have what to some is the "Celestial Circle" I may be in the "danger zone" but at least I'm still apart of it!! So to all of you who are Part of the CC I say THANK YOU and I look forward to many more BBQs, Lightning rounds, and all in all just visiting while the kids run and play!!

4 comments:

Team Och said...

I am SO gonna miss the evenings hangin' out and chit-chatting once this yucky winter comes around!!! We need to make it a point to hold get-togethers at each other's digs so we don't become total strangers until spring!

Brianna said...

I have to admit I'm a little jealous of your little circle over there...good for you guys!

jencantan said...

I want to be in your HOOD!!!

Sarah said...

I agree with winnie- we need to do some indoor bbqs this winter! (especially bc jan & feb are boring)