Monday, August 25, 2008

AWWW A NEW SCHOOL YEAR!


Oh how fast time flies when your having fun!! The first day of school has come and gone and it seems that we have all survived!!! Tak was bouncing off the walls waiting to go and Liv not sure if she is happy or sad to have me all to herself!! As my "little" boy (I know he has never really been LITTLE, only to me!) Ventures off to another year of school I only wish for him the best. Lots of friends to be made and things to learn. We will definitely miss the late nights in the neighborhood but are excited to see all the fun that this new adventure brings!!

3 comments:

The Crockett's said...

I can't believe school is already starting. This summer has gone way too fast. Your blog is cute and I love this blogging stuff we get to know all kinds of stuff about each other. :)

Sarah said...

Yeah, this summer went by way too fast, huh! Happy to be blogging buddies!

Sarah said...

I tagged you!