Thursday, August 14, 2008

My LAST BIRTHDAY EVVVEERRR!!!!


This is me blowing out the candles on my last birthday cake EVVVVER! This was last year but as it gets closer I think I'll stay 29 Forever:)! I have decided that I am not having anymore birthdays as I am slowly becoming "OLD"!!! For some reason this has been a hard one for me to accept. I just don't want to be "in my thirties!!" For any of you who know me this has been haunting me since I turned 25!! I know it's not that bad but as it gets closer I'm finding that my youth is far behind me and isn't coming back!! I found grey in my hair and I color it for heavens sake!!! That is NOT a good sign! :) As you see me just pretend you don't notice me aging day by day!...

5 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I'm with you, after 29, all birthdays should be outlawed. Except for the presents. I still want presents.

Sarah said...

Hey- cute blog- I saw it on ochoa's! You look like you're doing very well at the blogging thing! Oh yeah, Happy last birthday!

Team Och said...

Don't worry, 30 is not SO painful. :-)

Unknown said...

Brandie- I can't believe how old you are! Thirty is really old. You're almost old enough to be my mom! J/K

Jennie said...

Yeah! I'm so excited you are blogging! Maybe we'll keep up better now!! I hear ya on the birthday thing but come October I'm sure you'll get another cake ;) At least you can enjoy cake and presents ... I'm about to that '29' mark myself! Crazy! Tak and Lola are so cute! Has Tak gone back to school already? We'll have to get the girls together for a playdate soon! Love ya!