Monday, August 25, 2008

GOLF... REALLY!


So this summer has brought us a new love in our family... GOLF!!! Okay so it's just new for me! Tak had a golf league this year and went once a week, so I thought I should try it out to see if it was really as much fun as he seemed to have! Well after convincing Jason that I needed "the cutest golf bag EVER" I set out to try this game of clubs and a little white ball, I'm not the greatest but I do enjoy spending the time with Jason and the kids when we all go! Yes even Olivia has her own PINK clubs of course! Every now and then I hit it amazingly well and then there is the water... we are not friends! Of course Tak does much better and enjoys teaching me how to hit it better. But after the end of his golf league and a 1st place trophy maybe I should start listening to him!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Good for you! The first fight Kelson and I ever got into was on our honeymoon, on the driving range. He was trying to teach me how to golf. Yeah. Haven't tried it again since.

Team Och said...

Yeay, Tak! We are SO proud of the little man. So, you need to give me a copy of those golf pics before I break into your house and steal it myself!