Monday, April 6, 2009

FOR SALE...

Well I guess it's time. After 21/2 years it seems it's time to go. The decision was not an easy one but now that it's made I wanted to let everyone know that soon the sign will be going up and we will be moving out of our beloved "celestial circle." It will be hard and we will Greatly MISS all the fun. Don't think that we won't be back as guests to visit and to have BBQ'S!! I can honestly say that this has been one of the hardest choices we have had to make. We will be here until the end of May so hopefully the sun will start to shine so we can have some fun in the circle!! I'll keep you posted if things change!!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Only until the end of May?!! Where are you headed?

Team Och said...

Boooooo! This is SO unfair! But, at least we'll just find another neighborhood to transform into another awesome circle when Fam Och comes back from our next assignment. You BETTER be over as often as you promise or I'll hun you down.

Jill said...

What??? No!! I just won't allow it. Okay, maybe I don't have any say in the matter, but I like to think I'm powerful! Spill the details?