Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How old do we look??

Last night we were discussing some summer activities with the kids. We told them we were planning on camping maybe more than once. This brought up how spoiled we really are. The first question came from Tak, Can we take the Lap Top? Our reply NO! That's why you go camping to get away from all that stuff. Jason tells him that he used to go camping all the time when he was a kid, and Tak's response was the greatest innocent kid friendly thing I've heard..... "Dad you only went camping alot because back then you didn't have color T.V.." Of course that sent my age sensitive hubby into a rant about how they had color t.v. and only 1 portable B/W televison set!! I had to sit back and giggle only because it wasn't directed at me!!! That's when I began to question "How old do we look!"