Monday, April 6, 2009

The DETAILS...

Well where do I begin! For starters we are only renting this house. In the beginning it was always our intention to one day own it, until the time came to buy and the price tag was for lack of better words ridiculous. Our house is amazing don't get me wrong, but when it does not appraise for what the seller wants it makes you step back and rethink a few things! To start with I LOVE this neighborhood there is not one thing I would change,( well except that it were gated and only those with a pass could get in!!) But when it comes to the house it is not my "dream" home. I know it sounds petty but there are a few things I am refusing to give into, (textured walls are high on the list!) As of right now we are headed to Centerville until we decide to build or find one that fits all requirements! The time has gone way to fast and to be honest I was not ready for it to be here. I PROMISE we will not be far and you will see us often!! I plan on many BBQ's and days of popping in just to play in the circle! I wish I could have everyone pack up and start a new CC because it would make this so much easier!! I want everyone to send me email address' so that I can keep in touch and I promise I will get better at posting to keep everyone updated!!! I'm up for anyone who wants to join us and start the new "HOOD!"

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Do you want to come buy our house? :) We have textured walls in the basement and the walls look textured upstairs (I took it that you like textured walls).

I know it's not quite the "celestial circle", but it's only a hop, jump, skip away!

Good luck where ever you end up!

The Crockett's said...

The hardest thing about are ward is how quickly people come and go. Good luck to your search and your quest. We are on the same and it is killing me.

Nicole said...

Yeah! Excited to have you here in Centerville! We'll have to enjoy some time at the pool together this summer! :)