Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The LION and The DANCER....


Because I'm going through pix and trying to catch up I decide this was a must post!! Her is my Lola and her friend Soph. Anyone who knows these two knows they are extreme opposites, but both give into the other for the sake of play time!! Soph would rather be Scar the "mean" LION (I don't think there is a true mean bone in her little body!) over a fruffy DANCER any day, until Lo gives her the PLEEEASE we can put lipstick on and it will be FAB- U- LOUS!!! (In the sing song tone only she do!) How can anyone resist lipstick and the chance to paint your face with what is usually off limits? Well here is the result aren't they FAB....

2 comments:

Team Och said...

LLLLLOVVVE IT! Now I'll just have to remember to take a pic of the two when they're here and roaring like lions! LOL!

Sarah said...

That is darling! Both dads are really gonna have to watch their blood pressure in a decade or so...

I'm having a little get together tomorrow (Fri.) at 11:00 for everyone in the circle- the kids can play & we can eat all my leftover Christmas candy! Hope you can come!