Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bits & Pieces

So as you all can tell my blogging is in "Bits & Pieces" so My goal is to be better at it than in the past so I'm not making any promises but I'll give it my best shot!! So here is something I thought was worth sharing!!! As I try to be an involved parent I volunteer at T's school in his class, I had read the cute little signs in the room before but for some reason they have been stuck in my mind, SOOOO here I am finally sharing for all of you to smile at the funny things kids say.... I think the title of the book is The lesson's kids live by or something like that
1. NEVER tell your mom her diet isn't working!
2. When your dad is mad and asks "do I look stupid?" DON'T answer
3. Never baptize a CAT!!
There are so many more but I can't help but smile when I read the first two I think they must have been around my house once or twice!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Funny! Cute new blog name! Hope to read more soon... :)