Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm In T R O U B L E

So as we are on our way to T's soccer game tonight the kids were actually getting alon for a change this week!! As I tuned my mommy ears in to see just what had them so content with each other I was sad to say not really suprised....
Lola: Give me another one
T: 7+4
Lola: 10
T: what's 1 more?
Lola: 11
T: Right!! Now give me one
Lola: 6+2
As I look over at Jase he has his I'm so proud smile on and shruggs his shoulders what can ya do??
Me: Um be a little nervous, what happends when they are a little older and giving each other algabraic questions like 8x+3y find x...
I need to go back to school just to keep up!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

These little kids are just way too smart for their own good. They are totally going to pass me up by the 5th grade!